Starting and Growing Your Business with Help from the SÉO
With its vibrant network of Francophone business people and partner organizations, the Société économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) fields the experienced team you need to help you start and grow your business. The SÉO offers entrepreneurs a complete program of training and direct support, in French, to help you make your business decisions and prioritize your business needs effectively.
The services that the SÉO offers include customized advice, online training, group workshops, networking events, access to entrepreneurial resources and support for financing.
- I want to thank you for your commitment to helping me as a job seeker. I especially appreciated your responsiveness and how quickly you gave me an appointment to come see you. The advice that you gave me at our meeting was very effective and highly profitable.Ashvin SobheeToronto
- SÉO’s services were a great help to me in planning my job search as a newcomer to Canada.Mehdi NoureddineOttawa
- The SÉO provided us with a space where we were able to build the start of our first network of French-speaking contacts in Toronto.KheireddineToronto
- Through its various programs, the Société Économique de l’Ontario provides a real value-add for a knowledge of the economic market of the most dynamic province in Canada.David NantaToronto
- Thanks to the SÉO’s guidance and its mentoring program, I was able to get my first real work experience in Canada as a bilingual immigrant and become familiar with how the Canadian job market works.Ali BahriToronto
- Long before I arrived in Canada, while I was still in Cameroon, my SÉO counsellor took wonderful care of me. She was dedicated and always there when I needed her. She and I went over everything that I needed to find a job and fit into Canadian society. The SÉO is like a big family. I can’t thank them enough, and I recommend them very highlyAudric ZedongOttawa
- I want to offer you our support for the community of newly arrived Francophone immigrants and for your mentoring program, which have enabled us to recruit highly talented people who have become invaluable assets for our growing company. Company : Hertz CanadaJaoued BourzikToronto
- We are very proud of our partnership with the SÉO. We have acquired some talented profiles, in various fields of expertise. The SÉO is helping DHL to grow our business. Thank you! Company: DHLRabia MarkouToronto
- The SÉO’s Structured Mentoring Program does a great deal to strengthen Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space, because immigrants are the main source of growth in the work force. Company : TAAB Cleaning Inc.Assïatou Dialo, CEOToronto
- We would like to congratulate the Société Économique de l’Ontario for having set up this program. Over 60% of our employees at Voilà Learning have been immigrants. Without the SÉO’s help, without this program, we wouldn’t still be here today.Hosni ZaoualiToronto