Helping you succeed in business
GrowthWheel, for the road to success!
When you meet with one of our business advisors, you will work with GrowthWheel, a visual toolbox that lets you structure your decisions and take action on them. It is designed around the four lasting challenges that all businesses have in common.
In business, everything is important, all the time. But you have to ask yourself, where are you going to focus your efforts?
GrowthWheel is a visual checklist that gives you a 360° perspective on your business. This helps you to prioritize, make the right decisions, and act on them.
Find out what decisions you need to make. Identify the challenges. Discover the opportunities. Get new ideas.
Comment se lancer en affaires 101: interactive training on starting a business
In partnership with the City of Toronto, the SÉO offers innovative, dynamic training on various topics related to entrepreneurship.
If you’re interested in any of the following topics, contact the SÉO’s business advisors to register for training in them:
- Starting a business (Lance-toi en affaires 101)
- Government forms and business taxes
- Preparing a business plan and conducting a market analysis
- Aptitudes of good entrepreneurs and best entrepreneurial practices
- Networking and partnerships
- Social media and promotion
- Grants and loans available to entrepreneurs
- Technology for businesses, or, It’s time to expand your business!
- Time management for businesspeople
The SÉO is your key partner to help you succeed in business.
- I want to thank you for your help in coordinating the interviews and the training of the candidates whom we have hired. Many thanks for helping our Francophone business community and for assisting in the economic development of small and medium-sized businesses. Company : A.S. Business CenterAli SoumahToronto
- We would like to congratulate the Société Économique de l’Ontario for having set up this program. Over 60% of our employees at Voilà Learning have been immigrants. Without the SÉO’s help, without this program, we wouldn’t still be here today.Hosni ZaoualiToronto
- I want to offer you our support for the community of newly arrived Francophone immigrants and for your mentoring program, which have enabled us to recruit highly talented people who have become invaluable assets for our growing company. Company : Hertz CanadaJaoued BourzikToronto
- We are very proud of our partnership with the SÉO. We have acquired some talented profiles, in various fields of expertise. The SÉO is helping DHL to grow our business. Thank you! Company: DHLRabia MarkouToronto
- Thanks to the SÉO’s guidance and its mentoring program, I was able to get my first real work experience in Canada as a bilingual immigrant and become familiar with how the Canadian job market works.Ali BahriToronto
- I want to thank you for your commitment to helping me as a job seeker. I especially appreciated your responsiveness and how quickly you gave me an appointment to come see you. The advice that you gave me at our meeting was very effective and highly profitable.Ashvin SobheeToronto
- It’s not very often that you come in contact with a provincial network like the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO). My husband and I have benefitted from the SÉO’s personalized guidance for over a year and a half.Colette SoretToronto
- The SÉO provided us with a space where we were able to build the start of our first network of French-speaking contacts in Toronto.KheireddineToronto
- Long before I arrived in Canada, while I was still in Cameroon, my SÉO counsellor took wonderful care of me. She was dedicated and always there when I needed her. She and I went over everything that I needed to find a job and fit into Canadian society. The SÉO is like a big family. I can’t thank them enough, and I recommend them very highlyAudric ZedongOttawa
- Through its various programs, the Société Économique de l’Ontario provides a real value-add for a knowledge of the economic market of the most dynamic province in Canada.David NantaToronto