Helping you find the best employees
At the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), we do everything we can to find the best Francophone and bilingual job candidiates to contribute to the success of your business.
Helping you choose the best talent
The SÉO will send you qualified candidates who meet your criteria and have the skills you need. With our expertise, you’ll achieve your recruitment and growth objectives.
We provide employers with a variety of opportunities to identify their human-resource requirements more accurately:
- training workshops and employer services for human-resource professionals
- monthly “meet and greet” events
- employer liaison tours
- representation for employers at recruitment forums
- networking events
- virtual job fairs
- sensitivity and intercultural-skills training.
Our keen insights into human-resource and employability issues help companies like yours improve the productivity and performance of their human capital.
Helping you cope with labour shortages
The SÉO’s strategy provides optimal coverage all over Ontario through a network of consultants in each of our three regions: Eastern, Southwestern and Northern.
This extensive coverage lets us meet your recruitment needs more effectively by helping you find qualified candidates for job opportunities throughout the province.
TD Bank, Le Moulin de Provence, DHL, TFO, CI Investments, Conseil Scolaire Viamonde, Conseil Scolaire Mon Avenir, Toronto French School and many other employers have put their trust in us.
- The SÉO’s Structured Mentoring Program does a great deal to strengthen Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space, because immigrants are the main source of growth in the work force. Company : TAAB Cleaning Inc.Assïatou Dialo, CEOToronto
- We would like to congratulate the Société Économique de l’Ontario for having set up this program. Over 60% of our employees at Voilà Learning have been immigrants. Without the SÉO’s help, without this program, we wouldn’t still be here today.Hosni ZaoualiToronto
- I want to thank you for your help in coordinating the interviews and the training of the candidates whom we have hired. Many thanks for helping our Francophone business community and for assisting in the economic development of small and medium-sized businesses. Company : A.S. Business CenterAli SoumahToronto
- I want to offer you our support for the community of newly arrived Francophone immigrants and for your mentoring program, which have enabled us to recruit highly talented people who have become invaluable assets for our growing company. Company : Hertz CanadaJaoued BourzikToronto
- We are very proud of our partnership with the SÉO. We have acquired some talented profiles, in various fields of expertise. The SÉO is helping DHL to grow our business. Thank you! Company: DHLRabia MarkouToronto
- I want to offer you our support for the Francophone newcomer community and for the SÉO’s mentoring program, which helps small businesses like ours to hire first-rate talent. Company : Vegan_Att_HomeThomas KambadziToronto