Leader in the Francophone and bilingual economic sector
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), established in 2001, is a provincial network with a professional team that takes an innovative approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration. SÉO engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) is a provincial network that takes an innovative and dynamic approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration to consolidate Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space.
An acknowledged leader, the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), through its professional team, uses an inclusive approach that ensures full participation by the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
Innovation: act proactively by offering constantly evolving professional services and programs that adequately meet the needs identified in Ontario.
Inclusion: support and ensure the successful inclusion of talents from the different cultural groups into Ontario’s civil society and Francophone community.
Collaboration: adopt a federating and strategic approach in its alliances in order to position Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic dynamism at the local, regional, national and international levels.
Discipline: ensure compliance with the highest standards of sound governance practices through a commitment to integrity and ethics in order to consolidate its credibility.
Performance: make optimal use of the resources and means at its disposal to achieve the expected results.
Ottawa Head Office
- Luc Morin613 590-2493ext. 101Executive Director
- Patrick Cloutier613 590-2493ext. 103Director of Finance and Operations
- Louis Béland613 590-2493ext. 102Economic Development Officer
- Sébastien Cadieux613 590-2493ext. 105Information Management Coordinator
- Joyce Francisco613 590-2493ext. 109Employability and Entrepreneurship Counselor
- Magalie Joseph613 590-2493ext. 104Executive Assistant
- Julienne Kotto613 590-2493ext. 108Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Charlotte Mahillet613 590-2493ext. 111Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Fatima Zadra416 596-0220ext. 202Director of Government Relations, Communications, and External Relations
- Adra Berezintsev416 596-0220ext. 204Manager Newcomer Mentoring Program
- Siham Chakrouni416 596-0220ext. 211Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Patricia Gaspar416 596-0220ext. 203Administrative Assistant
- Capucine Jacquel416 596-0220ext. 210Project Assistant
- Marion Olivier416 596-0220ext. 206Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Justine Sanner416 596-0220ext. 207Employability and Entrepreneurship Advisor
- Aïssatou Sonko416 596-0220ext. 205Program Manager - Employability and Immigration
Sudbury and Satellite Offices
- Christian Howald1 844 668-7333ext. 314Regional Director North
- Josiane Barebereho1 844 668-7333ext. 301Economic Development Officer
- Mélanie Breton1 844 668-7333ext. 308Economic Development Officer
- Isabelle de Bruyn1 844 668-7333ext. 305Project Manager, Tourism
- Yvette Plentai1 844 596-0220ext. 312Business Development Officer
- Fairouze Touni1 844 596-0220ext. 303Economic Development Officer
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?