Leader in the Francophone and bilingual economic sector
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), established in 2001, is a provincial network with a professional team that takes an innovative approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration. SÉO engages all of the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
The Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO) is a provincial network that takes an innovative and dynamic approach to economic development, entrepreneurship, employability and immigration to consolidate Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space.
An acknowledged leader, the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO), through its professional team, uses an inclusive approach that ensures full participation by the Francophone and bilingual community’s stakeholders in fostering the prosperity of Ontario and Canada.
Innovation: act proactively by offering constantly evolving professional services and programs that adequately meet the needs identified in Ontario.
Inclusion: support and ensure the successful inclusion of talents from the different cultural groups into Ontario’s civil society and Francophone community.
Collaboration: adopt a federating and strategic approach in its alliances in order to position Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic dynamism at the local, regional, national and international levels.
Discipline: ensure compliance with the highest standards of sound governance practices through a commitment to integrity and ethics in order to consolidate its credibility.
Performance: make optimal use of the resources and means at its disposal to achieve the expected results.
Ottawa Head Office, Eastern Region
- Patrick Cloutier613 590-2493ext. 101Executive Director
- Magalie Joseph613 590-2493ext. 104Executive Assistant
- Aïssatou Sonko613 590-2493ext. 111Employability and Immigration Program Manager
- Euclide Pierre613 590-2493ext. 103Manager, Finance and Operations
- François Legault613 590-2493ext. 102Manager, Communications and External Relations
- Joyce Francisco613 590-2493ext. 109Human Resources Coordinator
- Thuy Blais613 590-2493ext. 306SEO Incubator Coordinator
- Clovice Ilboudo613 590-2493ext. 314Economic Development Officer
- Sami Essid613 590-2493ext 304Economic Development Officer
- Erica Groome613 590-2493ext. 107Employability Advisor
- Raïssa Girimana613 590-2493ext.Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Delphine Koffi613 590-2493ext. 113Employment Advisor - Early Childhood Program
- Célia Compaoré613 590-2493ext. 112Assistant, Communications and External Relations
- Hervé Gory613 590-2493ext. 114Website and Database Developer
Toronto Office, Central Southwest Region
- Youness Ait Mohamadine416 596 0220ext. 207Employability Advisor
- Yvette Plentai416 596-0220ext. 312Business Development Manager
- Adra Berezintsev416 596-0220ext. 204Pancanadian Project Manager
- Siham Chakrouni416 596-0220ext. 211Special Projects Manager
- Delphine Dubrous416 596-0220ext. 322Pancanadian Project Coordinator
- Fairouze Touni416 596-0220ext. 303Economic Development Officer
- Koura Ndiaye416 596 0220ext. 201Economic Development Officer
- Linda Essmaki416 596-0220 ext. 205Economic Development Officer
- Carelle Lahouri416 596-0220ext. 207Commercial Development Officer
- Burcu Suer416 596 0220ext. 202Employability Advisor
- Khady Ndoye416 596-0220ext. 206Talent Acquisition Specialist
- ----416 596 0220ext. 212Administrative Assistant, Pancanadian Project
- Patricia Gaspar416 596-0220ext. 203Administrative Assistant
Sudbury Office, Northern Region
- Monique Hébert705 479-0116ext. 307Economic Development Program Manager
- Soriba Kanté705 479-0116ext. 311Project Coordinator
- Ashley Gaudreau705 479-0116ext. 308Economic Development Officer
- Maïmouna Sangaré705 479-0116ext. 310Economic Development Officer
- Mireille Dupuis705 479-0116ext. 313Project Officer, JeunInno
- Bassirou Gueye1 844 668-7333Employability Advisor
- Stéphanie Cotnoir705 479-0116Employability Advisor
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?