- Long before I arrived in Canada, while I was still in Cameroon, my SÉO counsellor took wonderful care of me. She was dedicated and always there when I needed her. She and I went over everything that I needed to find a job and fit into Canadian society. The SÉO is like a big family. I can’t thank them enough, and I recommend them very highlyAudric ZedongOttawa
- SÉO’s services were a great help to me in planning my job search as a newcomer to Canada.Mehdi NoureddineOttawa
- I want to offer you our support for the community of newly arrived Francophone immigrants and for your mentoring program, which have enabled us to recruit highly talented people who have become invaluable assets for our growing company. Company : Hertz CanadaJaoued BourzikToronto
- I want to thank you for your help in coordinating the interviews and the training of the candidates whom we have hired. Many thanks for helping our Francophone business community and for assisting in the economic development of small and medium-sized businesses. Company : A.S. Business CenterAli SoumahToronto
- Through its various programs, the Société Économique de l’Ontario provides a real value-add for a knowledge of the economic market of the most dynamic province in Canada.David NantaToronto
- The SÉO gave me invaluable support in entering the Canadian job market. They helped me format my CV and conduct my job search, as well as through their Mentoring program.TaiebToronto
- It’s not very often that you come in contact with a provincial network like the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO). My husband and I have benefitted from the SÉO’s personalized guidance for over a year and a half.Colette SoretToronto
- I want to thank you for your commitment to helping me as a job seeker. I especially appreciated your responsiveness and how quickly you gave me an appointment to come see you. The advice that you gave me at our meeting was very effective and highly profitable.Ashvin SobheeToronto
- We would like to congratulate the Société Économique de l’Ontario for having set up this program. Over 60% of our employees at Voilà Learning have been immigrants. Without the SÉO’s help, without this program, we wouldn’t still be here today.Hosni ZaoualiToronto
- My husband and I benefitted from the SÉO’s services before and after we settled in Ottawa in July 2018.Jean-Charles TanzilliOttawa
- November 26, 2020l'Hôpital Sensenbrenner
- November 24, 2020Parents partenaires en éducation
- November 18, 2020North Centennial Manor Inc.
- November 19, 2020Élan F, le premier programme de pré-incubation francophone à Hamilton, ouvrira ses portes virtuelles le 19 novembre 2020Communiqué de presse
- November 17, 2020
- November 17, 2020
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?