- The SÉO’s Structured Mentoring Program does a great deal to strengthen Ontario’s Francophone and bilingual economic space, because immigrants are the main source of growth in the work force. Company : TAAB Cleaning Inc.Assïatou Dialo, CEOToronto
- Long before I arrived in Canada, while I was still in Cameroon, my SÉO counsellor took wonderful care of me. She was dedicated and always there when I needed her. She and I went over everything that I needed to find a job and fit into Canadian society. The SÉO is like a big family. I can’t thank them enough, and I recommend them very highlyAudric ZedongOttawa
- My husband and I benefitted from the SÉO’s services before and after we settled in Ottawa in July 2018.Jean-Charles TanzilliOttawa
- We are very proud of our partnership with the SÉO. We have acquired some talented profiles, in various fields of expertise. The SÉO is helping DHL to grow our business. Thank you! Company: DHLRabia MarkouToronto
- I want to offer you our support for the community of newly arrived Francophone immigrants and for your mentoring program, which have enabled us to recruit highly talented people who have become invaluable assets for our growing company. Company : Hertz CanadaJaoued BourzikToronto
- I want to thank you for your commitment to helping me as a job seeker. I especially appreciated your responsiveness and how quickly you gave me an appointment to come see you. The advice that you gave me at our meeting was very effective and highly profitable.Ashvin SobheeToronto
- Through its various programs, the Société Économique de l’Ontario provides a real value-add for a knowledge of the economic market of the most dynamic province in Canada.David NantaToronto
- The SÉO provided us with a space where we were able to build the start of our first network of French-speaking contacts in Toronto.KheireddineToronto
- It’s not very often that you come in contact with a provincial network like the Société Économique de l’Ontario (SÉO). My husband and I have benefitted from the SÉO’s personalized guidance for over a year and a half.Colette SoretToronto
- We would like to congratulate the Société Économique de l’Ontario for having set up this program. Over 60% of our employees at Voilà Learning have been immigrants. Without the SÉO’s help, without this program, we wouldn’t still be here today.Hosni ZaoualiToronto
- May 27, 2021News release
- April 15, 2021Budget fédéral : la SÉO répondra aux questions des médias
- April 15, 2021Communiqué
Looking for a job?
Starting a business?