The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
- Perform blue print reading
- Prepare solid model or geometry for tool paths
- Select cutting tools • Plan machining processes
- Program tool paths • Prepare Program Package (tool lists, setup sheets, and measuring tool lists)
- Verify tool paths on Vericut software
- Issue program packages
- Tape proving on machine
- Program conversions (to different machining center)
- Program change requests
- Revision updates and changes
- Rework schemes
- Check returned program packages and filing away
- Troubleshooting manufacturing processes
- New tool testing
- Any other duties as assigned
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of AS9100 and its impact on the position requirements
- Task Oriented with impeccable technical accuracy
- Catia experience is a strong asset
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
You enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".