Bilingual Account Support Agent
In this bilingual customer-oriented role, you will need to be a solution provider to our cardholders and clients. You will be a point of contact, representing our company with the best attitude, you will take responsibility and be proactive.
We thrive on everyday challenges and aim to give our best effort every step of the way, think proactively and take positive actions to help in the growth process. We care about each other and our clients, while always striving to reach our full potential, making a difference in our communities, and being a successful team.
Our business is growing and today, we are a global payment, fintech and marketing company. We introduce and integrate brands to their own payment ecosystem creating new revenue and new opportunities.
- Being a real team player
- Fully bilingual (English/French – written/spoken)
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a dynamic environment
- Proven account support management and customer service skills, preferably in the financial industry
- Ability to be a solution provider, proactive thinker, and innovative team member
- An aptitude for listening, establishing rapport for customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer or client accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle issues in a polite and professional fashion
- Manage client interactions through our in-house software
- Stay engaged and involved in networking and connecting with clients for feedback (both positive and negative)
*What would your job duties be?*
- Mainly customer support oriented but not limited
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer or client inquiries through phone, chat, email and managing tickets for each customer
- Independently managing client contacts and directing the flow of information to other co-workers or supervisors, if necessary
- Managing the client information according to compliance rules and updating tickets
- Ensuring client introductions are well managed and a positive client experience is created
- Connecting with clients for feedback that can later be used for the improvement of applications and procedures (compile data and other information to provide to Operations Team and the IT Department)
- Managing the tickets (including cross-management with other departments) and escalations when needed
- Ensuring that all cases of Fraud and compliance are dealt with or escalated accordingly
- Assisting account holders with any financial inquiries such as: card transactions, payment inquiries, balance audits, e-transfers, etc.
- Effectively collaborating with customers and resolving transaction disputes and chargebacks relating to unauthorized transactions.
- Adhering to existing in-house processes and company specifications
- Maintaining and exceeding the company's established quality, compliance, and customer service standards
What qualifications do we require from you?
- A minimum of 2-year account administrative and customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and of Financial software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable personal and business ethics and integrity
We acquired, developed, and integrated solutions for businesses of every size, including Challenger Banks, Credit Unions, Consumers & Governments. Our goal is to disrupt traditional banking with our white labeled mobile wallet, branded Visa and Mastercard solutions, and refined platform.
We created a targeted customer acquisition strategy that is quick & economic. Our most important weapon is establishing relationships with connected communities already segmented by industry, trade, or customer type. We work to de-clutter the financial complexities of your business.
Les candidats intéressés peuvent postuler via l'adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org